6/16/09

Summer days


are hellsa boring when you live in fcking Elk Grove. Damn, can't wait till college then after it I can move to $F or NY or something. When you go outside here, theres nothing but quietness and houses. Not only do I live in the most boring town, I live with the strictest mom ever. Those two do not mix. That just means I stay home all day doing nothing. Some people actaully manage to have fun even living in Elk Grove, cos they just go out a lot. Around to the few shopping centers that we have. And sometimes they even go more out to other towns. Lucky them. Even Sac is better than here. Plus, our schools are boring too. There's not much to do and we have no lockers or anything. And it's amazing that I actually have internet right now, cos usually my mom take the modem for the internet reception, but I found it hidden in her closet today. Lmao, yeah hella gay. Yup, that's how I live. Ahaha;